URGENT CALAIS APPEAL – WE ARE COLLECTING THE FOLLOWING EMERGENCY ITEMS WHICH WILL BE TAKEN TO CALAIS THIS FRIDAY 4TH MARCH:
– Tents – lightweight, double skinned 4 man minimum
– Sleeping bags – decent, thick and in their carry bag
– Roll mats
– Blankets – good quality, not small fleece ones
– Backpacks – small, 25 ltr only
– Foil blankets
– Socks – NEW, thick sizes 7-11ish
Also needed are EMERGENCY FOOD ITEMS:
– Tinned fish – MUST BE RINGPULL – tuna/sardines/mackerel
– 75 ml/1litre water bottle
– Bag nuts
– High protein snack bars
– Bars chocolate – small bars
– Tinned chick peas (ringpull)
These items are for refugees on the move and displaced by the violent evictions at the Calais camp.
Items can be dropped at Trainspotters, Libby’s Drive until 5pm(off Slad Road), Stroud… or at The Prince Albert pub, Rodborough, Stroud between 12pm & 10pm.
Items must be dropped off by Thursday eve (3rd March) at the Prince Albert, or by Friday (4th March) midday at Trainspotters.
RefugeeAid-Stroud are also going to be buying bulk lots of items that are needed urgently. If you can spare any more pennies then please make a payment to our bank account (or set up a standing order if you have not already done so!) :
Acc no 19336860
Sort code 30 95 96